How You Can Support East Bay College Fund
- Become a mentor: East Bay College Fund, recognizing students’ need for personal support, provides a mentor for each Scholar during all four years of the award. Mentors are volunteers selected from within the community, and then specifically matched with Scholars to help ensure their success in college.
- Fund a scholarship or form a scholarship group.
- Make a contribution to the General Fund to support our Scholars and programs
- Volunteer your time or expertise
- Tell a friend or colleague about East Bay College Fund.