Our organization depends on the generosity of community volunteers. Some ways to help are listed below. Click here to fill out a volunteer form.
SHORT TERM OPTIONS: (requires some training*)
- *At local high schools: work beside our staff supporting seniors to apply for college, financial aid, and scholarships (September – February)
- In the office: provide admin support for mailings, database, etc (On-going)
- At events: volunteer to support events in logistics, as career speakers/mock interviewers, or be a “Mentor for the Day” for an EBCF Retreat.
- Career Preparation: provide an internship, resume writing, informational interviews, help at career fairs, consult on your specific industry
- Become a mentor
LONGER TERM ENGAGEMENT:
Formal EBCF Internships: (Volunteer positions, ask for a job description)
- Mentor Leadership (Must be a Mentor, 1 year minimum commitment)
- Development Internship (6-12 months) Support donor cultivation and fundraising events
- Crew/Cohort Leader (Must be a Scholar-12 months) provide encouragement and support peers
- Administrative Intern (6-12 months)