Since 2003, East Bay College Fund has supported Oakland students to graduate from college at a rate of 80% which is 4x the national average for this demographic group.
- Provided over $5.5M in scholarships
- History of relationship with Oakland Unified School District in developing college advising at school sites and strong results in partnership with the African American Male Achievement Initative.
- Robust persistence services in counseling, mentoring, CREWS Peer Mentoring, skill-building retreats, career development, and Reboot program.
East Bay College Fund is much more than a scholarship.
While many programs have focused on getting students into college, since our inception East Bay College Fund has been perfecting our in-college graduation services. Our goal is to provide authentic, sustained, accountable support and mentoring from high school through college graduation. We empower, educate and ultimately change lives through the commitment of our strong network of community partners and dedicated volunteers
- East Bay College Fund has a well-established mentoring program with adult community members providing support from the end of a student’s senior year in high school to college graduation.
- East Bay College Fund’s College Crews program provides peer mentoring and support groups on many college campuses.
- East Bay College Fund professional counselors provides college guidance, personal support, and life skills workshops for its scholars.
- East Bay College Fund provides a strong community of support
- Learn more about our successful results