THINK BIG, THINK SMART — APPLY TO SUMMER START!
Apply to the East Bay College Fund Summer Start Scholarship Program and earn up to $3000!!!
Continuing your education at a community college is a great way to achieve your career goals. Whether you want to transfer, receive your AA or take advantage of one of Peralta’s great certificate programs— like digital arts, biotech, media/IT, and fashion—there’s no need to wait until Fall to start accomplishing great things!
Over 100 scholarships awarded!!
APPLICATION DEADLINE MONDAY, MAY 9TH
Summer Start Scholarship Program
- Head start on your college success, complete a summer course and get $500
- Up to $3,000 while enrolled full-time in community college (for up to 3 years)
- Strong community of peers & mentors
- Individualized academic counseling & support
- Graduate from an Oakland public or charter by June 2016
- Complete FAFSA or Dream Act Application
- Register as a full-time student at Peralta Community College by Monday, May 9th
- Submit Summer Start Scholarship Program Application between now and Monday, May 9th at 11:59pm
Successful completion of summer courses is required to receive scholarship stipend.
Questions? Contact us at: (510) 836-8900, firstname.lastname@example.org